Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wonderful feedback from Mother's Day



It almost seems so long ago now, but Mother's Day was quite an event this year. Definitely no sleep in for this Mum of one as I packed up my gifts at 6:00am to be a part of the Mackay Troppo Markets.

I had completed my Mother's Day deliveries on the Saturday before so could focus my attention on the huge market day ahead of me (thank goodness!) and arrived home Sunday afternoon to find some fabulous feedback that I have to share with you all.

Samantha from Ball Bay had purchased her Mother one of Hamperific's signature Chocolate Bouquets which also included a foil balloon. Even I will admit that it looked stunning and had that many chocolates even a chocoholic would have struggled!

In her email Samantha says: "Just thought I'd send you this photo of mum with her beautiful hamper. She absolutely loves it and I have had so many people ask me about it and you so you may get some more enquiries sometime soon. Thanks so much again, it is such a beautiful hamper and you certainly have put a lot of work into it which is great."

So here is a pick of Rhonda enjoying Mother's Day with her Chocolate Bouquet. Doesn't it look delicious?

No comments: