Friday, May 1, 2009

Hamperific's E-Newsletter out now

Thanks to all of you who have checked out my Mother's Day gifts online and given me feedback, it is all very much appreciated!

I also wanted to let you know that I have finalised my first ever E-Newsletter that makes mention of the Mother's Day gifts that I have added to the web, with one more gift that is available to E-Newsletter subsribers only.

If you would like to join the mailing list, subscribe online at http://www.hamperific.com.au/page2.htm or drop me a line at hampers@hamperific.com.au

I intend to send out the E-Newsletters only when I have a complete range ready. There is nothing worse than getting 10 emails from the same organisation when 1 would have been enough!

The next edition will include information about upcoming baby gifts, eco-friendly gift boxes and some other great new products I have been able to source.

It will also hopefully include an update about how I am going to go national (scary!!).

Be safe and enjoy your weekend!
Kirsty

No comments: